Sunday 22 April 2012

Scary new beginnings

Starting something new usually comes with a certain degree of risk, especially if this something is going to be available to the big world wide web. But when I feel compelled to do something my mind is not at ease until I do it. Recently I've wanted to get back into writing, but I felt I needed to do something constructive with it. Scribbling in my journal is therapeutic but lately I've been feeling that I have things to say that I'd actually kind of like to share. As a Christian a lot of my thoughts are going to be based on a biblical perspective, so if that bothers you feel free to skip those posts. Being a complete girly girl at heart I will probably also be posting pictures of pink bunnies  vintage dresses, home decor and anything else that inspires me, so if that's more up your street then rest assured, you can look forward to the eye candy ;)
I hope that was a fairly cohesive summary of what I want to achieve with this, so all that remains is for me to say welcome, and thanks for stopping by!
C.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea. Look forward to reading your thoughts.
    My heart overflows with a good theme;
    I address my verses to the King;
    My tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Psalm 45v1
    May God bless all your endeavours!
    Love Marion

    ReplyDelete