Friday 27 April 2012

It's Photo Friday! - My week in pictures

Easter break means two things- one, lots of revision, and two, lots of free time. The latter has given me the opportunity to pick up my hobbies again including photography, which I've really missed. So here are some of my favourite photos this week, capturing the best of springtime before it fades away. Enjoy!


 More pics after the jump!

blossom spring flowers trees white pink
flowers spring tulips baby rabbit


rainclouds rapeseed oil field meadow countryside

sunset sky evening

costa coffee
All photos taken and edited by me, please do not use without permission.

Well that's all for this week, keep an eye out for updates next week, hopefully some interesting topics on the way! Thanks,
C.



2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the wonderful sky wow you are talented. I must say this blog is a ray of sunshine in my day. Thank you for that!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment is a ray of sunshine in mine! Thanks B!

      Delete