Sunday 6 January 2013

Best of 2012 in photos

From April onwards I began to make a point of capturing my favourite moments in a photograph, and though I've often been too busy or forgotten my camera, I'm so glad I took the time to appreciate what I saw around me. I'm not a photographer (though with more time and a good camera I'd like to get better in  future), but taking pictures taught me to find beauty everywhere. In nature I saw God's glory- in the perfection of a single flower or in the colours of a sunset; and in man-made structures, like buildings and streets, I saw His creativity gifted to us.

These are roughly in chronological order. Apologies for them all being different sizes, that's just what happens when you crop photos.

Hoping for more photo opportunities this year!
Enjoy. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment