Friday 1 June 2012

Photo Friday (01/06/12)

This week has been so surreal, packed with crazy revision, sitting exams, shopping, coffee, goodbyes and packing. I can't believe I've actually finished my first year, especially when I look back and think of the times I was at the point of giving up. I'm so thankful that I stayed, but I'm thankful this chapter is closing now, and tomorrow morning I can  move out of this house that has been the main cause of my misery.

Due to the aforementioned busy week, photo taking has not been a priority (plus I've showed you Canterbury's best bits now!) Instead, I thought I would show some photos of my holiday in Madeira last summer. You might call it cheating, I call it variety :P

Madeira is so ridiculously beautiful that even the most cleverly edited photography cannot do justice to it- if you ever happen to go there, I hope you find it as lovely as I do (though as my dad is a native Madeiran I am probably biased). 

Enjoy the pictures!
























Have a wonderful weekend!

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment