Thursday 3 May 2012

DIY storage solutions

Hey guys! Hope you've been having a good week so far despite the miserable weather (I think we have had 2 days of sunshine in about a month... needing some vitamin D right now!) Anyway, here's another project for you all- DIY storage boxes! I actually did this a while ago when I came back home for Christmas and realised that my amount of stuff to amount of space ratio was way off. (I swapped rooms with my brother so he could finally have the bigger room). I had a clear-out to provide the much needed space, but found I still had a lot of little bits and bobs that were scattered all over the place. The solution- use old gift-boxes! I found a couple of the boxes you get with perfumes and toiletries and covered them with spare craft and wrapping paper, and here are the results:

DIY storage boxes personalised

Aren't they cute?

wrapping paper box
This one holds my scarves- building quite a collection from my vintage shopping trips!


This one holds hair accessories/creams etc.
storage boxes



And here they are making my things at least slightly more organised than before! 

Next time you consider buying storage, maybe you can do it on the cheap instead! Hope you enjoyed. 
C. 


No comments:

Post a Comment