Friday 4 May 2012

It's Photo Friday!

Hey everyone, it's that time of the week again! On Monday the sun came out (hooray!), so I went for a walk down the country lane, and went a bit picture crazy. Lots of lambs and flowers this week, hope you enjoy them.

spring photography lamb blossom



blossom countryside spring
spring lambs sheep countryside

rapeseed oil field spring
english countryside rapeseed oil field spring

cherry blossom pink spring
english countryside field
magnolia blossom spring


See what I mean about photo crazy! Just had to take advantage of the weather. 

Last but not least, had to leave you with a pic of my new gingham capris from Matalan! They're so 50s and cute- just need the summer to arrive so I can wear them...

capris gingham 50s retro Matalan

Excuse the slightly ridiculous pose, I was actually bending like that so my whole body would fit in the shot, haha!

Well that's it for the week, thanks everyone for sticking with me so far and have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to. Much love, C. 


No comments:

Post a Comment